Clay is a wireless, cloud-based smart lock technology company founded in 2012 and based in Amsterdam. We are a close team of 25 made up of developers, technology lovers, and innovative thinkers and locking technology is our business. We offer the only wireless smart lock platform that allows other companies to create and offer their own smart lock solutions.
As a Marketing Intern you are, together with your team, responsible for the implementation of the Marketing strategy of Clay. We’re looking for an enthusiastic creative, interested in Content, Social Media, Copywriting and Marketing.
- Creating creative content for our social media
- Writing compelling blog content for our company blog
- Conducting research for Marketing activities, such as; video production, digital advertising
- Supporting marketing activities (e.g. Events, presentations, mailings etc.)
Who you are
- Recent graduate or 4th year student studying a subject relevant to the internship (Marketing/Business Administration/Communication)
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, improve processes, meet deadlines, and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably a former internship in marketing or communication
- Team Player, but also capable of working independently
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Available for a minimum period of 5 months full-time
- Living in Amsterdam
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will own this project, have freedom and responsibility;
- Vibrant and international office in the center of Amsterdam (12 min walk from Central Station);
- Daily fresh fruits, cookies, coffee and herbal teas;
- Social Friday after work beers;
- An internship remuneration of €500 (gross) a month
So, do you think you have what it takes to #becomeabrick?